Donald winnicott 1896 1971 was a london paediatrician who studied psychoanalysis with melanie klein although accepting klein he viewed the key aspect of healthy development as rooted in relationships and micro interactions with other people thus . Winnicott saw the true self as rooted from early infancy in the experience of being alive including blood pumping and lungs breathing what winnicott called simply being out of this the baby creates the experience of a sense of reality a sense that life is worth living. Donald woods winnicott was a 20th century pediatrician and psychoanalyst who studied child development professional life donald woods winnicott was born on april 7 1896 in plymouth england
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.