Thinking strategically is a book that talks about the different decision requiring situations that involve multiple parties within a variety of settings politics corporate etc and the underlying game theory fundamentals namely some situations are where the parties involved act simultaneously and ones where they move in a sequential manner. Thinking strategically is an excellent book for those interested in game theory or gaining a better understanding of how to effectively react to the oppositions move in various situations within business sports and personal life. 3 essential steps to thinking strategically grow by lauren perkins founder and ceo perks consulting ive been working with a variety of entrepreneurs recently on their companies
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.