Boltzmanns entropy is the expression of entropy at thermodynamic equilibrium in the canonical ensemble this postulate which is known as boltzmanns principle may be regarded as the foundation of statistical mechanics which describes thermodynamic systems. Statistical thermodynamics provides the formalism for understanding how molecular interactions lead to the observed collective behavior at the macroscale this course will develop a molecular level understanding of key thermodynamic quantities like heat work free energy and entropy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.