Shint shinto indigenous religious beliefs and practices of japan the word which literally means the way of kami generally sacred or divine power specifically the various gods or deities came into use to distinguish indigenous japanese beliefs from buddhism which had been introduced into japan in the 6th century ce
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.