He was placed under house arrest with his family by the provisional government surrounded by guards and confined to their quarters 35 in august 1917 alexander kerensky s provisional government evacuated the romanovs to tobolsk allegedly to protect them from the rising tide of revolution. Holy trinity publications the romanovs under house arrest from the 1917 diary of a palace priest. An excerpt from the diary is also available at orthodox life or click here to order your copy of the romanovs under house arrest 136 pages 2995 usd published by holy trinity publications jordanville ny. The romanovs under house arrest from the 1917 diary of a palace priest englisch gebundenes buch 1 april 2018
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.