At the top of a knoll in a clandestine group of trees they found viewcrest inn we cant have everything rupert hughes if you would grasp the whole multiply the conflict on the knoll by ten thousand. First known use of knoll noun before the 12th century in the meaning defined above verb 15th century in the meaning defined above. These examples are from the cambridge english corpus and from sources on the web any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the cambridge dictionary editors or of cambridge university press or its licensors. Knoll the summit or rounded top of a mountain or hill it seems to derive from old teutonic knoo lo meaning ball clod knot
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.