Hurricane watch a hurricane watch is issued when hurricane conditions sustained winds of 74 mph or higher are possible within the specified area as a general rule the national hurricane center will issue a watch about 48 hours before tropical storm force winds sustained winds of 39 to 73 mph are expected why its to give those in the affected area sufficient time to prepare. Whenever a tropical cyclone a tropical depression tropical storm or hurricane or a subtropical storm has formed in the atlantic or eastern north pacific the noaa national hurricane center nhc issues tropical cyclone advisory products at least every 6 hours at 5 am 11 am 5 pm and 11 pm edt similarly the central pacific hurricane center cphc issues tropical cyclone advisory
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.