Verb several highways crisscross the state shoelaces that crisscross over the top of the shoe tourists crisscrossed the lake from morning until night scientists have been crisscrossing the country to collect data noun she pointed toward the crisscross of trees that had fallen on the path. Criss cross is a 1949 crime film noir directed by robert siodmak starring burt lancaster yvonne de carlo and dan duryea from don tracys novel of the same name this black and white film was shot partly on location in the bunker hill section of los angeles the film was written by daniel fuchs franz planers cinematography creates a black and white film noir world
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.