Being part of this group requires mutual trust authentic expressive discussions make groups great but may also be sensitive and private whats shared in the group should stay in the group. Discover the joy of art journaling an artists journal is a powerful creative tool offering you a safe place to experiment explore consider and improve. I was recently asked to do a short article for watercolor artist magazine for a new column theyve begun open book our friend liz steel was in this months issue. I signed up for the strathmore visual journal workshop series i was intrigued by the idea of working with new media collage in a new format bound journal
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.